Viewed 1745 Times
- Account Verification is in progress. We will contact you within 72hrs – this is usually only for new or returning Advertising clients, and completed with 24hrs.
- Banner/Landing Page contains or promotes an illegal/banned product – Models that look below the age of 18, portrayal of drug use, and/or products known to contain malware, etc. are strictly prohibited in advertising materials.
- Banners are not uploaded correctly – there’s a technical problem causing banners to not able to be displayed on the network.
- Banners or landing pages with auto-play sound/video are not permitted on Traffic Roots campaigns – unless activated only on (cursor) hover.
- Banners showing a phone number/website must be CPM based.
- Bid/Budget is not realistic for the traffic targeted: excessively high bids or a budget that does not cover the traffic volumes anticipated.
- Copyright infringement – images, banners, pages or texts where we have received a DMCA claim to those materials.
- Fake virus or scan alerts are strictly prohibited. Claiming a visitor has a virus or fake scanning the visitors device are not permitted.
- HTML is not accepted by the premium publisher targeted. Some premium publishers block HTML/iFrame campaigns.
- Landing page not working – We are unable to see the landing page submitted based on your target settings.
- Landing page or product offered contains malware: Will result in account suspension/account closure if found after initial approval.
- Landing Page for popunders can not go directly to Google Play/App store – A pre-lander is required for the popunder format.
- No traffic available based on your campaign settings: Check the “Your Selection” box on the right side settings of your campaign. If it’s zero, this means there is no traffic.
- Verification failed – We are unable to work with you. Therefore the campaign can not be accepted.
- Your campaign is in violation of premium site rules: Some premium publishers have specific exclusions – e.g. no exit pop-ups, no fake video players or fake “X” exit signs.
Was this answer helpful ? Yes / No