Fact: Video Ads Create Results
Marketing professionals consistently trust in video content and its potential to increase engagement and build brand loyalty.
Over 85% of marketers utilize video as an effective marketing tool and now you can utilize it on our platform as well. Video is a favored marketing tool for a variety of reasons but one main reason is the potential to explain and sell products in a format that users find easier to digest. Tutorial videos are amongst the most popular by users, due to their ease of use and ability to provide a lot of useful information effectively.
Video Advertising for CBD and Cannabis Brands
We realize avenues are limited for Vice brands like Cannabis and CBD. Which is why we continue to innovate and provide you the best tech possible to stay safe and continue to scale up your marketing strategy with complete transparency on our self-serve platform.
VIDEO MARKETING FACTS:
- Studies show that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support (hubspot,2018)
- 88% of marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their marketing efforts
- 95% of marketers say they’ve landed a new customer thanks to a video ad
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Forbes)
- 75% of all plays are on mobile devices
A few things to remember when creating video content:
- Users retain 95% of a message when they consume a video in comparison to reading it in text (blog).
- Videos under TWO MINUTES seem to get more engagement. However, if you have videos on your page that have useful information, users will always appreciate valuable content.
- 96% of consumers look to videos to learn about a particular product or service.
Effective marketing continues to thrive through video, especially on mobile devices. Mobile video consumption continues to grow exponentially every year at a rate of almost 99%.
Explore CBD and Cannabis Video Advertising With Traffic Roots