MAIN COMPONENTS OF OUR PROGRAMMATIC ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS
We specialize in complete end-to-end managed services and programmatic advertising solutions. At Traffic Roots, we have a number of capabilities to run your ad campaigns effectively:
- Create ads and manage all programmatic elements for you from ad management to optimization and reporting.
- Provide all necessary conversion pixels for your site. Conversions can be associated with specific creative and / or ad campaigns to track return on ad spend on a more granular level.
- Retarget consumers via a separate pixel to identify all website visitors. This allows us to run targeted ads to individuals who have shown an interest in your products, and left the site without completing a purchase.
- Generate custom audiences based on specific demographics, interests, or GEO frame of a specific location using our proprietary data management platform (DMP). Once we’ve generated those custom audiences, we can identify foot traffic to generate an audience for a campaign.
For example, we can:
- GEO frame a dispensary chain and create an audience from the foot traffic, then target them online with a “Come Back” promotional ad
- GEO frame all yoga studios in a given area, and create an audience for a holistic dispensary ad
- GEO frame all Ulta Beauty and Sephora stores nationwide to create an audience to which we can market CBD beauty creams
We run campaigns for you, working with you each step of the way to fully understand your ad budgets, individual goals and KPIs.
Then, our campaign management includes deployment and upload along with programmatic campaign optimizations over time to generate your highest possible return on ad spend. Best of all, you’ll receive regular detailed reports on how your campaign is progressing.
WHY CHOOSE MANAGED SERVICE ADVERTISING?
While you can always run digital advertising campaigns independently, we get that most brands and agencies simply don’t have the time and in-house teams and expertise to effectively scale ad management. media buying, and paid media plans.
With managed services, you can avoid getting lost in the details of a media plan like calculating cost per click or trying to deploy campaigns in a range of ad formats. Furthermore, your representative will work closely with you to determine the most effective way to invest your ad dollars, whether through GEO framing rival dispensaries, marketing to lookalike audiences based on your CRM data, or targeting specific demographics.
With our managed services campaigns, you get a completely hands-on approach to ad management that enables you to focus on cultivating loyalty among your clients and increasing brand awareness.
MANAGED SERVICE CAMPAIGN FAQs
Are managed services right for me or my agency?
Managed services are perfect if you want a 360-degree scope of all of your digital marketing opportunities and areas for growth. This type of programmatic advertising is perfect if you’d also like robust reporting coupled with expert guidance and insights to help you at every stage of campaign deployment, management, and optimization.
If you’re ready to leverage your own expertise and are well-versed in all aspects of ad management and all aspects of your campaign, we recommend our Self Service Platform. Instead of our managed services, our self serve platform will give you complete control to run campaigns, along with the tools you need to independently run your campaigns.
How much transparency is there?
You’ll always get full access to campaign data and performance. Your account representative will also help you interpret the data, and will provide guidance on the most effective investment of your ad spend.
Aside from numbers, what results can I expect?
Increased sales & foot traffic. Less stress for you since there’s one less thing on your plate. A team of people to support you in your advertising goals, and no worries of getting booted off of Facebook Ads or Google Ads.
Which metrics best illustrate how my goals are being met?
Along with first party data and performance on your managed service campaigns, you’ll have full access to a wide range of audience insights. In accordance with data privacy laws, you won’t have access to email addresses, phone numbers, or personally identifiable information. However, you will be able to see where your audience lives along with lifestyle and entertainment affinity that can be used to target them more accurately.